AWS Summit 2011: Register for an Event Near You
Whether you are new to the Cloud or looking for more knowledge to take you to the next level, these full-day conferences will provide the information to successfully navigate the Cloud. These regional events will feature a keynote address by Amazon.com CTO, Werner Vogels, customer presentations, how-to sessions, and tracks specifically designed for new and experienced users.
Reasons to attend
- Gain a deeper understanding of Amazon Web Services, including best practices for developing, architecting, and securing applications in the Cloud.
- Hear how AWS customers have successfully built and migrated a variety of applications to the Cloud.
- Learn how Solutions Providers from the AWS community have helped businesses launch applications in the Cloud, utilizing enterprise software, SaaS tools, and more.
- Discover how AWS’s services can help your organization meet growing business needs while reducing overall IT expenditures.
Who should attend
- Developers and Engineers, System Administrators, Architects, IT Specialists, IT Managers and Directors, and Business Leaders.
- Find sessions that meet your needs in our three tracks: Trailhead for those new to the Cloud, Base Camp for experienced users, or the Guided Trek to help you discover Cloud solutions.
|8:30am–9:30am||Registration & Solutions Provider Expo|
|9:45am–10:30am||Opening Keynote: “State of the Cloud”, Werner Vogels, CTO, Amazon.com|
|11:20am–11:45am||Customer & Q&A Panel|
|11:45am–12:45pm||Lunch & Solutions Provider Expo|
|12:45pm–4:30pm||Break out Tracks:
|4:30pm–5:00pm||Closing Keynote: “How Amazon Migrated to AWS”, Jon Jenkins, Director, Amazon.com|
June 10 – New York
45 E 45th Street
New York, NY 10017
Register for the New York event
June 14 – London
Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre
Broad Sanctuary, Westminster
London SW1P 3EE
Register for the London event
June 21 – San Francisco
Westin St Francis – Union Square
335 Powell Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Register for the San Francisco event
Source: Amazon AWS